melinda

Book Muse

I like to read books, lots and lots of books.

Slightly Wicked
Tamar Ossowski
Through the Ever Night
Greetings from the Flipside: A Novel
Rene Gutteridge, Cheryl McKay

Revealing Us (Inside Out Trilogy, #3)

Revealing Us (Inside Out Trilogy, #3) - Lisa Renee Jones Revealing Us didn't seem to have nearly as much action in it as the others in this trilogy. Or wait, I guess it's not a trilogy anymore?? It seems to be a series now and somehow I completely missed that until the end of the book.The plot picks up right after the end of Being Me - the very next day and Sara decides to go to Paris with Chris. The mystery of this book seemed to be what Chris's big bad secret was which they kept dancing around. Sara also had quite a few jealous interactions with Chris's former lovers.Those two things are really the only action in this book, it all revolves around those. When Sara learns Chris's secret it was kind of a let down because there was no drama or issue with the secret. I was happy to see the two together and dealing with their issues. THe book did resolve all of that and they seem to get their HEA. However the epilogue came out of nowhere, dealing with Ella's disappearance. Yes, Sara was investigating that throughout the book but all of a sudden we had a very minor cliffhanger that dealt with Ella. It felt out of place.I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with this series. I'm happy with the wrap up of Chris and Sara and I think that's all I needed.